The Martyr’s Life program focus is on evangelism and intentional Spirit-filled living. Martyr’s Life is designed for students interested in developing and stretching their ministry skills in a dynamic manner. Daily students will be involved in learning and experiencing Bible centered, Spirit-filled, hands-on ministry.
During the college year students will spend time both at Eston College and in a variety of ministry contexts. Martyr’s Life is a non-accredited program. However, some courses taken within the program are accredited and may be transferred to another program.
• Immersion in both Bible college and ministry field environments.
• Corporate and personal mentorship under mature men and women of God.
• 6-7 ministry trips lasting approximately 2-weeks each.
• Intensive Scripture reading leading to a thorough familiarity with the written Word of God.
• Training in the methods, theology, and practice of the supernatural power of God including intercession, prophecy, healing, dream interpretation, evangelism, discernment, and spiritual warfare.
• Instruction that does not rely on traditional educational models but instead emphasizes collaboration, experimentation, critical thinking, and experiential learning.
• Daily times set aside for intimacy with the Christ.